Thursday, October 02, 2008

October Surprise!

September was rough, finishing up the dissertation.  Very rewarding work though, feels amazing to have that thing handed in.  I'm very happy with how it turned out, more connected than I even thought.  It actually tells a story, there's a sort of narrative logic through it, which, interesting, emerged from shifting the order of the chapters around a bit.  

The last two weeks I've been focused on the details of the 5th Biennial Graduate Epistemology Conference, and the next month will see me awash in job applications.  Then in November I'll be reading a book MS for an Author Meets Critics session at the Eastern APA (where my fate will be decided!).  

After that, I'm eager to return to a couple of pet paper projects which have had to be put on hold in the mean time.  

That's all the news that isn't here.